Introduction

Hi, Thanks for viewing my blog. It lets me have a rant and I may even help someone along the way. Got the idea to do a blog following using an Arthritis Forum for the first time at www.arthritiscare.org.uk

I suffer from Psoriatic Arthritis which is very demanding in all aspects of my life and this is my story on how I deal with it on a day to day basis.

I have been spending lots of time recently researching arthritis and pregnancy, there isnt loads of information out there and the most helpful thing i have found to date is forums and hearing other peoples story. This just confirms to me why I am 'blogging', if someone like me wants to know they are not on their own.

Tuesday 19 January 2016

Today is the day

So, it's taken longer than expected to get to this stage. But today is the day, today I start on methotrexate again. I have taken the decision to administer it weekly via injection rather than take the tablets as it should lessen the side effects on my liver and the sickness!

I haven't felt a stranger combination of feelings that I do today in a long time. I am surprisingly so excited to be starting this as I am in so much pain and just hoping that it will help. But I am so nervous too, never been a fan of needles, but also worried about what side effects can occur. Will I be chucking my guts up tomorrow??? 😖😖😖😖

Watch this space... 

1 comment:

  1. It amazes me to read your blog as you so very, very rarely mention your pain when we meet up. Keep strong and remember that there are people to help if you need it. Xx

    ReplyDelete