Introduction

Hi, Thanks for viewing my blog. It lets me have a rant and I may even help someone along the way. Got the idea to do a blog following using an Arthritis Forum for the first time at www.arthritiscare.org.uk

I suffer from Psoriatic Arthritis which is very demanding in all aspects of my life and this is my story on how I deal with it on a day to day basis.

I have been spending lots of time recently researching arthritis and pregnancy, there isnt loads of information out there and the most helpful thing i have found to date is forums and hearing other peoples story. This just confirms to me why I am 'blogging', if someone like me wants to know they are not on their own.

Sunday 13 November 2011

Is a bargain really a bargain??

Took my annual shopping trip with mum, every year I feel older and the trip is more of a struggle but a trip I wouldn't miss for the world. Quality mother, daughter time; one of the things I can't wait to have with a child of my own. Maybe we could then make it Nannie, mother, daughter days!! How exciting!

Anyway most of the Christmas shopping is already done but when you see a bargain you just have to buy it. So the nieces get another present which means I have to search out a new bargain for the nephews. Is it really a bargain when you already had their presents and wasn't planning to get them anything else??? Think I'll have to work on this so my children aren't too spoilt!

Oh well, I love to see peoples enjoyment opening their pressies on Christmas day, so it will be worth it.

Think I'll be able to sleep for days now.

No comments:

Post a Comment