Introduction

Hi, Thanks for viewing my blog. It lets me have a rant and I may even help someone along the way. Got the idea to do a blog following using an Arthritis Forum for the first time at www.arthritiscare.org.uk

I suffer from Psoriatic Arthritis which is very demanding in all aspects of my life and this is my story on how I deal with it on a day to day basis.

I have been spending lots of time recently researching arthritis and pregnancy, there isnt loads of information out there and the most helpful thing i have found to date is forums and hearing other peoples story. This just confirms to me why I am 'blogging', if someone like me wants to know they are not on their own.

Monday 14 November 2011

Delays on the way from a to b!

So I'm still waiting for the blood testing kit to arrive following the foul washout treatment to rid me of leflunomide. The test is required twice, 14 days apart following the wash out. Still awaiting test one, then another 14 days until test two and then await the results which will hopefully confirm the levels have reduced enough to safely start trying to conceive.

Please, please don't take to long as any time I have a weak spot I consider going back on all the medication just to take the edge off how I'm feeling at the moment. But I want us to be able to have our family too much so I will not go back on the meds - thankfully I can't just get them with a click of the fingers; by which time I am over my weak spot.

Fingers crossed the testing kit will arrive this week and then I might just be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment