Introduction

Hi, Thanks for viewing my blog. It lets me have a rant and I may even help someone along the way. Got the idea to do a blog following using an Arthritis Forum for the first time at www.arthritiscare.org.uk

I suffer from Psoriatic Arthritis which is very demanding in all aspects of my life and this is my story on how I deal with it on a day to day basis.

I have been spending lots of time recently researching arthritis and pregnancy, there isnt loads of information out there and the most helpful thing i have found to date is forums and hearing other peoples story. This just confirms to me why I am 'blogging', if someone like me wants to know they are not on their own.

Thursday 24 November 2011

Catch 22?

The last couple of days have been a struggle, taking me about 45 minutes just to get out of bed, but you have to keep soldiering on! The pain has been immense in my feet and hands, the struggle to grip my walking stick which is helping me walk makes me giggle. Bit of a catch 22! Something to help you hurts to use!

Although I always have so many people around me and a really supportive family and friend network; i still often find myself feeling very alone. Since I met this lovely lady; I feel like I'm not alone anymore - its nice to know that someone can truly understand my day to day experiences and this struggle due to first hand experience. Its just unfortunate that they too have to suffer from arthritis. Its nice to know I am not the only one going through this challenge of having a family when dealing with the pain and exhaustion of Arthritis. To see a similar story to mine please check out: http://operationuptheduff.blogspot.com/         

No comments:

Post a Comment